2 Apr 2010

That's a good idea!

My friend and her husband came back to Japan, and my husband and I met them for lunch. I met them such a long time ago. I haven't seen them for nearly ten years. They were very well and this trip to Japan was good for refreshing themselves. I arranged a buffet style restaurant. It was eat as much as you like. Her husband Andrew is a vegetarian so this style was convenient for him. I was glad he liked Japanese food. I think Japanese food is healthy and good for vegetarians. While we were enjoying lunch, Andrew was talking about whisky. My husband also loves whisky, and we talked about Suntory whisky's Distillery in Osaka. It was not so far away, so we decided to go there on the spur of the moment. We saw many bottles of whisky that came from all over the world, and we tried to taste some of them. They were 12 years old and 6 years old, and another one was from before it was put into a cask. The last one tasted rough, it was unripe. Afterwards Andrew bought some bottles of wine and a box of chocolates with whisky inside as a souvenir. We enjoyed our short trip. I was so happy to spend time with them.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment