6 Feb 2010

About me

My name is Kayo. I work at the art gallery in a department store in Osaka Japan.
I make plans for art exhibitions and sell artwork.
It is not easy but it is interesting and exciting to meet various artists and our customers.


In my spare time,I enjoy seeing art in museums and visiting temples to see old Japanese art.
I would like to go to museums all over the world in future.
I also like music so I like going to concerts.Recently classical music is one of my favorite types of music.
And I like playing the electone. I enjoy practicing the electone in my free time.
Do you know the electone? An electone is a kind of electronic organ. It can make many sounds and
I can play like an orchestra all by myself.
I also like walking.
But I don't have enogh time to do, so I have started to go to gym for keeping fit on this month.


I 'm interested in other culture. I would like to make friend all over the world.
Please comunicate thourgh this blog . thank you.


                                                      this is the electone

No comments:

Post a Comment